Stanley International College
About the Organization:
Stanley College is a recognized educational institution that provides training to both local and international students. With over 12 years of experience, we specialize in courses that address the current skills shortages in various industries such as ELICOS, Information & Communication Technology, Hospitality, Commercial Cookery, Community Services, Aged Care, Childhood Education & Care, Digital Marketing, Business, Leadership & Management. We have four campuses, three in Perth and one in Adelaide, and employ over 200 staff members. Our diverse student body consists of 3000 students from more than 45 countries.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Student Support Officer to join our team at our West Perth and James Street Campus. This full-time role will provide support to the Student Services Department on a 12-month fixed-term contract, with the potential for permanency.
– Responding to student enquiries through various channels (phone, email, in person)
– Follow up with students’ progress and liaise with trainers as needed
– Provide administrative support across a wide range of student services
– Assist with online and face-to-face student enrolments
– Monitor students’ attendance and progress in their results
– Prepare and conduct orientation sessions for new students
– Perform other administrative and student service tasks as required
– Previous administration experience in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent customer service skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Effective planning and organizational abilities
– Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
– Ability to work autonomously
– Excellent computer skills
What We Offer:
As a staff member of Stanley College, you will enjoy various benefits such as discounts on insurance policies, banking products, and everyday expenses. We also offer an employee recognition program and opportunities for professional development to enhance your skills and knowledge. Extensive training and ongoing coaching will be provided to ensure your success in this role, as well as opportunities for career advancement within the education and training sector.
Stanley College promotes workplace diversity and welcomes applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and those from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
For more information about Stanley College, please visit our website: www.stanleycollege.edu.au
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.