Performing Arts Education Pty Ltd
Title: Student Recruitment Manager at Australian Performing Arts Conservatory (APAC)
Location: Central Brisbane
Salary: $110,000 base with OTE $155,000
Are you eager to contribute to the development of the next generation of performers? APAC, located in central Brisbane, offers degrees in acting, song and dance, and screen production. We are currently seeking a Student Recruitment Manager to help drive the growth of our domestic and international student population in the short and long term.
As a Student Recruitment Manager, you will have a wide range of responsibilities, including handling and converting inquiries, organizing and attending events like school career fairs and Open Days, reporting on the sales pipeline, and assisting with the enrollment process. Working as part of a small team, the Student Recruitment Manager will play a hands-on role, serving as one of the key representatives for APAC to prospective students.
If you have a passion for education and the ability to work independently in achieving recruitment targets, apply to join our team today.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
2. Compliance Practice
3. Student Conversion to Census Date
4. Leadership & Teamwork
Qualifications and experience required:
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or Leadership
– Experience working in a regulated environment, or the ability to comprehend and apply regulatory obligations related to the operations of the Conservatory
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to address issues promptly and independently while adhering to necessary guidelines
– Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in education sales and/or student recruitment
– Experience in international agent management is advantageous
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.