University of New South Wales
Job Type: Full-time (35 hours per week)
Salary: Starting at $96,960 per year (+17% superannuation and leave loading)
Location: Randwick, NSW
As a Student Help Specialist, you will play a crucial role in providing high-quality services and support to students. This includes handling various administrative processes and addressing student inquiries through multiple channels. You will be responsible for managing and resolving student cases and escalations, while also assisting the Student Hub Team Lead when necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in student services or a related field
– Customer service experience with the ability to provide advice on complex matters
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences
– Strong knowledge of policies and experience implementing procedures for monitoring and compliance
– Proven ability to work in a process-driven environment, managing high volumes of work with minimal supervision
– Project management skills and ability to work autonomously on small projects and workstreams
– Initiative, judgment, and problem-solving skills to interpret administrative policies and resolve issues for students and staff
– Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to multitask effectively
– Ability to contribute to a positive team culture and build networks with colleagues
Benefits and Work Culture:
UNSW offers a competitive salary package and a range of employee benefits, including:
– 17% superannuation and leave loading
– Flexible working arrangements
– Access to lifelong learning and career development opportunities
– Progressive HR practices
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your application online by clicking on the “Apply now” button. Please include your resume and a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role. The position description can be found on JOBS@UNSW.
Contact for Role-Specific Questions:
For any role-specific questions, please contact Kim Symons, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, at [email protected]
Applications close on Monday, 18th September 2023, at 11:30 PM.
UNSW is committed to promoting equity, diversity, and inclusion. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, including women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, individuals with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community, and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent. Workplace adjustments and flexible work options are available for eligible staff. The University reserves the right to not proceed with any appointment
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.