Education Centre of Australia
Education Centre of Australia (ECA) operates as a leading education group in Australia’s higher education sector. With campuses in Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne, as well as international campuses in the UK and India, ECA has provided quality education for over two decades. Our global presence extends to regions such as Australia, Brazil, China, Europe, India, the Philippines, and Nepal. Committed to integrity, efficiency, and equity, ECA is a successful education organization that offers both face-to-face and online courses for domestic and international students in Australia, India, South East Asia, and the UK. We collaborate with renowned higher education providers such as Victoria University, Swinburne University, Charles Sturt University, University of Canberra, and London Metropolitan University to deliver exceptional educational experiences.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Recruitment and Conversion Coordinator to join our team at the Brisbane office. This position involves engaging assigned recruitment agents to maximize enrollment numbers for various brand providers, including ELICOS and pathways to Vocational and Higher Educational studies. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with analytical thinking, are essential for this role. Reporting to the Head of International Student Recruitment, the coordinator will build and maintain client relationships through collaborative events.
As a valued member of our team, you will have the opportunity to advance your career in the education industry. We seek someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and eager to grow with the company.
Key responsibilities include:
– Engaging designated recruitment agents through events and providing feedback to the recruitment staff
– Engaging prospective students through various channels
– Maintaining prospective international leads on the ECA System and ensuring high conversion rates to enrollments
– Assisting the Recruitment Team in preparing and sending approved correspondences to prospective international students/agents across identified markets and cohorts
– Creating reports for the Recruitment Team on recruitment strategies
– Liaising and maintaining good relations with ECA Group’s external and internal stakeholders
– Managing designated social media accounts to respond and engage with leads
The successful candidate ideally possesses the following:
– Relevant qualification or experience at Bachelor Level, suitable for sales experience and/or education/training
– Recruitment or Marketing experience, preferably in the education sector
– Familiarity with ESOS legislation and Immigration regulations related to international students and education providers
– High-level computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft suite (specifically the spreadsheet packages), experience with database systems, and online communications
– Initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision
– Problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
– Demonstrated experience in managing self and/or others, including coaching
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills, especially in sales
– Ability to engage internal and external stakeholders
– Comfortable with business trips
Desirable qualities include:
– Adherence to University/College policies, procedures, and legislative or regulatory obligations, including TEQSA and Higher Education Threshold Standards
– Fluency in a second language
In return, we offer:
– A collaborative and supportive team environment
– An energetic culture that encourages excellence among employees
– Work/life balance with flexibility regarding work location and hours
– Continuous support for professional development
– Employee benefits, including discounts on gyms and specialty retail stores, an employee assistance program, company-paid parental leave, and other perks
ECA is committed to Equal Opportunity and Social Inclusion, and we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, individuals with disabilities, women, LGBTIQA+ individuals, and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. This position is open to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and applicants with a current and valid Visa permitting full working rights in Australia.
To apply, please submit your application (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) by clicking on the Apply button at the top of the page. Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. For further information on the role or assistance/accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to Nelson Ferrett at [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in joining the ECA Group!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.