Impact English College Pty Ltd
Impact English College is a prestigious ELICOS provider, offering English Language Intensive Courses to Overseas Students. Established in 2008 in Melbourne and later expanding to Brisbane in 2015, our college is committed to delivering student-centric services and top-notch facilities. We have consistently been recognized for our excellence in education, winning the Victoria International Education Awards consecutively from 2013 to 2016 and in 2018.
As part of our expansion plans, Impact English College is seeking a passionate Marketing Officer with expertise in the Japanese market to join our team in Melbourne. We are looking for an individual who possesses the following skills and qualities:
– Native-level Japanese language proficiency and a deep understanding of Japanese culture.
– Demonstrated experience and understanding of sales and customer service.
– Knowledge of the benefits of cross-cultural communication and the ability to interact with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Proactive problem-solving capabilities and the ability to offer effective solutions.
– Team player mindset with the ability to build rapport and foster positive relationships with students and business partners.
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Fluent in all aspects of the English language.
– Prior experience in general administrative duties.
– Provide continuous counseling and support to students, helping them navigate college life and identify suitable study options.
– Collaborate with the team to meet monthly and yearly sales targets in assigned markets.
– Promote all the courses offered by Impact English College.
For any inquiries regarding the Marketing Officer position, please contact Fukari Sato, Director of Marketing, via email at [email protected] Visit our website, https://www.impactenglish.edu.au/join-our-team.html, to find the detailed position description.
To apply for this exciting and fulfilling role, please submit a cover letter and CV through seek.com by Friday, October 27, 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.