Job Title: International Operations Officer
Location: Murdoch University
Type: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: $81k – $88k per annum + 17% employer superannuation contributions
At Murdoch University, we believe in the power of diversity and aim to strengthen our workforce by welcoming individuals from different backgrounds. We encourage qualified candidates from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, women, people with disability, people of CaLD background, and people of diverse genders to apply for this important position.
About Our Team:
As part of the International Office at Murdoch University, you will have the opportunity to make a global impact. Our team is dedicated to recruiting international students, building the university’s global brand, and establishing valuable networks both locally and internationally with students, agents, institutions, industry, media, and government departments.
As the International Operations Officer, your main responsibility will be to ensure the smooth execution of administrative and operational processes within Murdoch International. You will be responsible for maintaining compliance with the ESOS Act, the National Code, and various Australian and international government regulations. Your key duties will include:
– Supporting the implementation of the University’s ESOS management framework
– Coordinating and aligning policies and processes across Murdoch International
– Participating in working groups related to international governance
– Providing administrative support for incentive and scholarship programs, as well as sponsored student programs
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
– Familiarity with international program promotion principles, policies, and industry regulations
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn new software
– Strong organizational and time management skills with an emphasis on meeting deadlines
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of collaborating effectively with individuals at all organizational levels
For a detailed description of the work requirements, duties, skills, and experience needed for this role, please refer to the Position Description. All applicants must have valid work rights.
What You’ll Receive:
By joining Murdoch University, you become part of a vibrant and talented team in an innovative and lively university community. Along with a competitive salary, you will enjoy the following benefits:
– Flexible work arrangements
– Salary packaging options
– Employee Assistance Program
– On-campus services and facilities including a childcare center, gym, vet hospital, and chiropractic clinic
Please submit the following documents:
– A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (refer to the Position Description)
– Your most recent resume (CV)
For more information on how to apply, please see the Applicant Guide. Please note that applications sent by post or email will not be accepted. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants with support or access requirements are encouraged to inform us at the time of application to ensure appropriate assistance throughout the recruitment process.
Xavier Rafart Roig, Manager, International Operations
4 December 2023 (11:59pm AWST)
Please note that the University reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.