Join a dynamic and motivated team in a collaborative work environment at our Footscray Park Campus.
About the role:
We are seeking a candidate to assess international student applications and contribute to enhancing business processes within the Admissions Unit. This is a full-time fixed term position at HEP 5 classification with a salary range of $71,012 – $81,568 plus superannuation, working 36.75 hours per week until December 2024.
About the person:
The successful applicant will:
– Have a relevant degree or significant administrative experience in a similar role/field
– Possess strong prioritization and deadline management skills
– Demonstrate excellent teamwork and organizational abilities
– Exhibit effective analytical and problem-solving skills
Your responsibilities may include:
– Evaluating, processing, and tracking international student applications in accordance with established procedures to optimize student enrollments
– Accurately assessing international student applications against entrance criteria for admission to Victoria University courses
– Providing factual and accurate information to both internal and external stakeholders regarding international admissions
– Salary sacrifice options
– Professional development opportunities
– Flexible working arrangements
– Paid study leave
– Access to an on-site gym and fitness center, and more!
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please visit our career website at the following link: [insert link]
Applications must be submitted as one document and include:
– A cover letter
– Your current CV/resume
– Your responses to the selection criteria outlined in the position description
– Evidence of applicable qualifications, licenses, and registrations
Applications close at 11:59pm on November 29, 2023.
Who to contact:
For further information about the position, please contact Hong Le, International Admissions Manager, via email at [email protected]
Our Commitment to Protecting Country:
At Victoria University, we value diversity as a foundation for collaboration and social progress. We are committed to respecting First Nation perspectives and voices, as well as ensuring sustainable Protecting Country practices. We take leadership responsibility in improving the health, wellbeing, and sustainability of our communities and the planet. We strongly encourage applications from women, gender diverse individuals, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and individuals from under-represented backgrounds in this field
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.