IDP Education Ltd
IDP Education is an ASX listed company that is partially owned by Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. Our main business lines include student placement to prestigious institutions in Australia, the US, the UK, Canada, and New Zealand, as well as English-language testing and training services.
We are currently undergoing a rapid transformation as we strive to build a globally connected community that guides and supports international students in achieving their lifelong learning and career goals. This is an exciting time to join our company, as we are revolutionizing the way people access global education and opportunities. Through innovative technology and the creation of a connected world, we are leading the way in the international education sector.
If you are passionate about creating exceptional customer experiences and thrive in an innovative culture, we invite you to join us on this journey. Our core business areas include student placement, digital marketing, English-language testing, and training on a global scale.
As an Education Counselor, your role will be to help international students find the institution that best suits their learning and career aspirations. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets, ensuring customer satisfaction, and guiding students through every stage of their journey.
This position is a Fixed Term role based at our George Street office in Sydney.
– Provide information and advice to international students and their families regarding study opportunities in Australia, utilizing English and other applicable languages.
– Submit applications to institutions, obtain offers, and facilitate enrollments.
– Follow up on leads and inquiries to maximize the number of applications submitted and finalized.
– Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge and competence in using our student case management system (C4C) and running performance reports.
– Ensure accuracy in data entry and management.
– Maintain excellent knowledge of student visa conditions and client programs and processes.
– Attend to student inquiries through face-to-face interactions, phone calls, live chat, and email in a timely and professional manner.
– Provide support and assistance to IELTS test takers and students visiting the student services office.
– Support event managers in organizing major promotional events and exhibitions.
– Assist in the promotion and booking of excursions and cultural events.
– Provide input on marketing activities to promote the IDP brand and services.
– Build collaborative relationships with industry stakeholders such as student associations and migration agents.
– Minimum 1 year of working experience as an Education Counsellor.
– Achievement-oriented with a customer service orientation.
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
– Collaborative and a team player.
– Understanding of the needs and issues faced by on-shore international students.
– Completed Bachelor Degree.
– Proficiency in English and fluency in Vietnamese (desirable).
– Understanding of the immigration system and visa pathways.
– QEAC certification.
Working at IDP:
At IDP, we celebrate diversity and have a truly international culture. With over 5,000 employees worldwide, joining IDP means becoming part of a connected community that supports your personal and professional growth. We encourage teamwork and collaboration, leveraging the diverse talents and expertise of our people throughout the organization. We strive to provide a working environment that fosters excellence, creativity, problem-solving, initiative, and accountability for actions
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.