Asia Pacific Group
Established in 2009, Asia Pacific Group is a reputable and trusted organization in the Education and Migration industry. With our expansion into 5 different countries and 14+ offices worldwide, we have showcased our excellence and expertise in providing high-quality services to our clients. We have earned the trust of our clients over the years and strive to maintain it. With our dedicated and customer-focused services, we are proud to be the most sought-after study visa agents and education consultants in Sydney and across Australia.
About the Role
Our focus is on helping international students achieve their future dreams. Due to consistent business and market growth, we have exciting opportunities to join our team. We are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal, negotiating, and presentation skills who can build and strengthen our existing and new agent relationships. This role offers rewarding career progression within Australia.
Why Join Us?
We offer a good work-life balance, a competitive salary based on experience, and opportunities for career progression.
Tasks & Responsibilities
– Proactively seek potential clients through social media.
– Build and manage a pipeline of qualified clients.
– Provide counseling to students by understanding their needs and helping them make suitable decisions for their study options.
– Process applications for international students across various educational programs.
– Maintain accurate records of students’ applications.
– Communicate with partner institutions and follow up on applications.
– Attend professional training and industry events.
– Update and report on application processes to the manager.
– Liaise with colleagues to promote our brand to international students.
– Lead marketing events, including webinars and expos.
To be successful, the applicant should demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Ability to foster and manage relationships.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Knowledge of the local area.
– Positive mindset and ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Open to taking on ad-hoc duties as required.
– Understanding of the Australian student visa system and admission process for English schools, VET colleges, and universities in Australia.
– Prior education consultant experience of more than one year required.
– Candidates on Student Visa may also apply.
Please forward your resume to [email protected] Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Visit our website www.asiapacificgroup.com for more information
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.