University of Toledo
Position: Director of International Undergraduate Admissions
Department: International Admissions
Employee Classification: U1 – Unclassified PSA FT
Bargaining Unit: Professional Staff Association
Primary Location: Main Campus – Administration
Start Time: 8:15am
End Time: 5:00pm
Posted Salary: Salary will be commensurate with education and experience
The Director of International Undergraduate Admissions is responsible for developing strategies to increase and diversify the University of Toledo’s international undergraduate student population. This role will collaborate with Enrollment Management staff and MarCom to create a comprehensive recruitment and communication plan. The Director will work closely with other departments to effectively market and promote the university’s mission, vision, and educational programs to prospective international students, ensuring a diverse student population across all colleges.
– Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
– Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive responsibilities in international admissions
– Experience with quantitative, market-based approach to planning recruitment activities
– Familiarity with education systems outside the U.S. and specialized knowledge of the cultural needs of international students
– Competency in analyzing recruitment-related data and assessing programming activities for strategic enrollment planning
– Working knowledge of visa issuance policies and procedures, SEVIS regulations, and Customs and Immigration Enforcement regulations regarding foreign students in the United States
– Five to seven (5-7) years of direct management experience with direct reports
– Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds of race, religion, and social customs
– Knowledge of Banner and Slate CRM preferred
Communication and Other Skills:
– Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
– Flexibility, understanding, and acceptance of foreign cultures
– Effective organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
– Proficiency in a language other than English and work/study experience overseas preferred
Conditions of Employment:
All employees of the University of Toledo, whether working on campus or remotely, are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, unless approved for an exemption. Nicotine-free status is also required for candidates seeking employment at the University of Toledo Health Science Campus Medical Center. Pre-employment health screening will include cotinine (nicotine) testing, as well as other required health screenings for the position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The university does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities based on race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation. The university is committed to building a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, dual-career professionals, and covered veterans.
The university provides reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the application process, testing, or interviewing, please contact the Human Resources Department. Computer access is available at most public libraries and at the Office of Human Resources on the Main Campus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chronicle.com.