Join our industry-leading work culture that promotes support and positivity. Enjoy a generous 26 days of annual leave, including a day off for your birthday. This is a permanent full-time position based in Adelaide.
We are currently seeking a Student Recruitment Coordinator (Oceania) to oversee and assist with recruitment efforts from Oceania student recruitment channels for our Kaplan International Pathways ANZ portfolio of colleges. Your primary focus will be on the University of Adelaide College (UoAC). We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of student recruitment in the international education sector, who is driven by targets and possesses excellent organizational skills. Experience working internationally in diverse markets, cultures, and economies is preferred.
– Provide ongoing support to offshore recruitment team members while maintaining exceptional customer service for agents and key stakeholders.
– Act as a representative and liaison for Kaplan International Pathways Australia and New Zealand, based at the University of Adelaide College campus.
– Assist the Regional Director (Oceania) in developing and implementing recruitment channel strategies.
– Cultivate and maintain relationships with counterparts at Kaplan International Pathways, ANZ University Partners, and industry colleagues.
– Promote Kaplan International Pathways, ANZ as a premier brand and destination across our global recruitment network.
– Meet personal performance targets on an annual basis.
– Assist the Regional Director (Oceania) in executing agent engagement activities in the Oceania region to achieve sales targets, including trainings, exhibitions, interview sessions, seminars, and more.
– Provide administrative support to the Student Recruitment team and partner agents, including agent contract administration.
– Support the marketing team by collecting student testimonials, photos, and videos. Collaborate with Student Ambassadors and Photographer/Videographer to serve as the on-campus liaison for marketing collateral.
– Demonstrated understanding of the Australian and New Zealand education systems (essential).
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint (essential).
– Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and travel nationally and internationally, if required.
– Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
– Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
– Results-oriented, ambitious, and highly self-motivated.
– Direct knowledge or experience in the international education sector (desirable).
Closing Date: October 23rd, 2023.
Kaplan International (Australia and New Zealand) offers the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education. With around 1000 employees in various professional and academic roles across the two countries, Kaplan Australia-New Zealand (ANZ) pathways division works closely with four prestigious universities to provide academic pathways for undergraduate and postgraduate study. Our partner universities include The University of Adelaide, the University of Newcastle, Murdoch University, and Massey University. Join us in our mission to provide exceptional educational opportunities to students worldwide. #LI-DF1
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.