University of Tasmania
Job Title: Partnerships & Projects Officer
We are currently seeking a Partnerships & Projects Officer to join our International Partnerships & Learning Abroad portfolio within the Office of Student Services & Operations. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for building partnerships by leveraging our institutional distinctiveness to attract students. This is a full-time ongoing position based in Hobart, Launceston, or Burnie.
– Coordinate the administration of new and existing international partnership programs by working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
– Plan and provide all relevant information, including travel bookings, for appointments, meetings, and presentations related to partnerships.
– Act as the main point of contact for partners and internal stakeholders, providing guidance on partnership procedures, policies, and regulations.
– Conduct desktop due diligence for prospective partners.
– Develop and maintain operational and administrative processes, procedures, and manuals for partnerships administration.
– University degree or a combination of pre-tertiary education and direct relevant work experience.
– Understanding of higher education standards and frameworks.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to develop, recommend, implement, and review policies and procedures.
– Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to achieve objectives.
– Strong relationship-building skills with internal and external stakeholders.
– Attention to detail and a good work ethic.
– Project management and planning skills.
The remuneration for this role is at HEO 6 level, with a total package of up to $110,273. This includes a base salary ranging from $86,918 to $94,250, 17% superannuation, and a relocation allowance if applicable.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest, skills, capabilities, and experience. There is no need to address the success profile separately. Applications close on Thursday, 28 September 2023, 11.55pm.
The University of Tasmania strongly encourages employees to maintain COVID-19 vaccination in line with relevant Australian Government health advice.
To be considered for this position, you must have Australian citizenship, permanent residence, or a current valid visa that allows you to fulfill the requirements of the role.
For more information about this position, please contact Kamal Shahril, Manager, Partnerships and Projects, at [email protected] or 03 6226 7581. You can also visit our website at https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for a guide on applying and details on the recruitment process. The full position description can be found in the attached document
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.