University of Bath
University of Bath – International Relations Office
Salary: £25,138 to £28,759, Grade 5
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Placed On: 13th November 2023
Closes: 3rd December 2023
Job Ref: CC11145
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic team in the International Relations Office. This role will involve providing support for the University’s study abroad and exchange activities.
As part of the International Mobility Team, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective services in response to changing circumstances. This will involve acting as a point of contact for students, staff, partner institutions, and external bodies, handling enquiries and providing guidance. Excellent attention to detail, strong IT skills (especially MS Excel), and organizational abilities are essential for this role. The ability to demonstrate initiative, multitask, and prioritize in a high-pressure environment will also be highly valued.
The International Relations Office is comprised of two teams:
1. The Partnerships Team: Responsible for managing overseas strategic partnerships, academic networks, and research and education collaborations. They oversee agreements, coordinate funding schemes, and support capacity-building initiatives.
2. The Mobility Team: Coordinate and support international mobility activities, such as the Turing Scheme and short-term exchange programs. They provide information and guidance for incoming and outgoing students and staff.
Cultivating purposeful international partnerships to maximize global opportunities, reach, and reputation for the University of Bath.
– Collaborative: Working with others to foster purposeful relationships and achieve shared goals.
– Enabling: Providing opportunities for exploration, learning, employability, cultural awareness, and civic responsibility.
– Open: A diverse and inclusive office, building trusting relationships with internal colleagues and external partners.
– Agile: Adapting to the evolving internationalization agenda and external context with flexibility and responsiveness.
The majority of work will be based on the University of Bath campus, with the possibility of some remote work to accommodate student needs. For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Amy Riddle, International Mobility Officer, at email@example.com. However, please submit your application through the University website.
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts. If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the overall quality or categorization of this advert, please send us your feedback.
To apply for this job please visit www.bath.ac.uk.