University of Leeds
University of Leeds – Global Opportunities
Salary: £25,742 to £29,605
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Placed On: 24th October 2023
Closes: 30th October 2023
Job Ref: SESGO1012
Salary: Grade 5 (£25,742 – £29,605 p.a. depending on experience)
12 month fixed term
This role will be based on the university campus, with scope for it to be undertaken in a hybrid manner. We are also open to discussing flexible working arrangements.
You will join a team dedicated to delivering a range of global opportunities. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the delivery, implementation, and evaluation of the outgoing study abroad programmes at the University. You will also support the work of the wider Global Opportunities team. Your role will be varied and complex, and you will be required to operate flexibly across multiple projects.
You should have a proactive approach to supporting complex and detailed processes with a proven record of exceptional administrative skills. Additionally, you should possess excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for a strong team player who is flexible, highly organized, and committed to providing a quality service.
What we offer in return:
– 26 days holiday plus approx. 16 Bank Holidays/days the University is closed by custom (including Christmas) – That’s 42 days a year!
– Generous pension scheme options plus life assurance
– Health and Wellbeing: Discounted staff membership options at The Edge, our state-of-the-art Campus gym, with a pool, sauna, climbing wall, cycle circuit, and sports halls.
– Personal Development: Access to courses run by our Organisational Development & Professional Learning team, and self-development courses including languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies, and more.
– Access to on-site childcare, shopping discounts, and travel schemes are also available.
And much more!
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Helen Burdette, Global Opportunities Manager
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts. If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert or its categorisation, then please send us your feedback
To apply for this job please visit jobs.leeds.ac.uk.